SUZUKI SX4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car height.

4 posters

Go down

Car height. Empty Car height.

Post  whatslife87 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi,

Just wanna check if anyone has lower their sx4 before? As we all know sx4 is quite high and can experience very heavy sway when cornering..driving a 2008 version hatchback and thinking of lowering my car..

whatslife87

Back to top Go down

Car height. Empty Re: Car height.

Post  xiaotan Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 am

I lowered my car using only lowering spring, done up at Jeep Chee. Now is left with around 1 and 1/2 finger left. Comfort is still there.

But seriously in dun really feel low enough, or maybe u may wan try tein from FK nor espiler or esplier ( I think my spelling is wrong) from Stamford tyre.
xiaotan
xiaotan
Admin

http://sgsx4club.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Car height. Empty Car height.

Post  whatslife87 Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Isee isee, whats the damage? and is there a big improvement to the ride? Just wondering. Just changed my stock tyres to Han**k. feel that handling improved but dunno is because of the fact that tyres are new or i got a better set of tyres..

whatslife87

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaotan Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:17 pm

whatslife87 wrote:Isee isee, whats the damage? and is there a big improvement to the ride? Just wondering. Just changed my stock tyres to Han**k. feel that handling improved but dunno is because of the fact that tyres are new or i got a better set of tyres..

Jeep Chee done was around $400... Improvement I would say a bit that u wun feel so wavy when u enter a corner. Lowering spring wun do much impact in cornering, is only that make your car look lower and nicer. For SX4 I can say is either u go high like off road SUV, or u go low like low rider.
Tyre is jux a grip to the floor and also maybe the tyre is new and soft so it somehow absorb some or the impact that make u feel better handling.
xiaotan
xiaotan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SXFORCE Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am

whatslife87 wrote:Isee isee, whats the damage? and is there a big improvement to the ride? Just wondering. Just changed my stock tyres to Han**k. feel that handling improved but dunno is because of the fact that tyres are new or i got a better set of tyres..

Espiler costs around $400 and it's more comfortable than Tanabe as the spring rates r lower, not forgetting that they lower by 40 mm in their specs.

However, the waiting time from Stamford tyres can be long.

I may be ordering KYB SR Special shocks as they are shorter to match my Tanabe. My shocks r close to 3.5 yrs. Time for change.
SXFORCE
SXFORCE

Back to top Go down

Post  RTM Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

Bro,

What about eibach springs? Anyone using it?

RTM

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaotan Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

Nv heard of eibach springs has for SX4, if not wrong this is a soft spring.
xiaotan
xiaotan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RTM Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 am

HI Bro,

So far the Eibach springs pretty good for my previous two car, Hyundai Matrix 1.8 and my auto Rex. but don know about this Suzuki SX4...I need to check see whether any bro using it.

Cheers

RTM

RTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum